"Design and Maintenance of the Home Landscape"
is full of practical advice on how to design and care for the grounds of your home. In her new book, Kathy Beaman tells you how to make your landscape not only more livable and beautiful, but also more valuable. You will learn how to:
* Look at the house and grounds as a whole area, creating outdoor rooms, adding valuable living space.
* Design shrub and flower borders, shade and sun gardens.
* Prune trees, shrubs and vines.
* Keep your gardens healthy using earth friendly techniques.
* Identify and treat pests and diseases.
* Make a flower arrangement, dry flowers and force bulbs.
Made to be used as a garden journal, this book takes you through an entire year of creating and caring for the home landscape with lots of room to write your own notes.
"I sincerely hope that you not only enjoy reading about a year in my gardens, but learn from this book, as well." Kathy